If you intend to have a pool around your home, planning on the kind of fence you need is necessary. With glass pool fencing, you can fully utilise your pool area and ensure the safety of your family.
What is glass fencing?
Glass fencing uses glass panels. The glass fence can either be frameless or semi-frameless in design, serving as a safe barrier for your pool. The glass used is not the standard material you usually see in ordinary items, as these are toughened for heavy duty and industrial purposes. As such, the panels do not break easily. They can even withstand outdoor elements, which make them a great addition to your home.
Why use glass for pool fencing?
The benefits you enjoy make the whole difference on why people should turn to glass for their fencing needs. Here are some of the benefits:
- Uninterrupted view. If you have kids, you want to keep an eye on all activities going around the pool. With a glass fence, you can look on as the children play around the pool even from a distance. As the Perth, WA suppliers of glass pool fencing say, the uninterrupted view reduces the possibility of accidents, such as drowning and injuries.
- Cheap to maintain. The pool area is constantly wet, and this makes glass ideal for pools because it is resistant to moisture damage. Wood will rot and metal will rust due to constant moisture. Glass, on the other hand, can withstand any damage or tarnishing. With wood and metal fencing, the maintenance costs are high due to repairs and painting.
- Durable. Glass panels used as fencing are toughened and made of the right thickness. They do not easily break unless subject to high pressure.
- Aesthetic value. A glass fence offers a great look for outdoor areas. The ultra-modern design and simple sleek edges of glass fences give them an attractive appearance.
- Easy to blend. Given the transparent nature of glass, it easy to blend the material with any furnishing or décor.
Move over wood and metal fencing; it’s time to embrace the modern, smart and safe glass fencing. There will be no regret in having these transparent panels in your home.