Plantation shutters are among the most elegant, yet laidback, and low maintenance window treatments. Although it may seem a bit costly than other window treatment options, you’ll be sure to get your money’s worth with the many benefits it can offer.
Below are more convincing reasons that you should invest in your own window shutters.
- Simply Beautiful – Perth manufacturers of plantation shutters offer a broad range of shutter sizes, finishes, and materials that can easily fit in any home design. You can go for timber or vinyl, stained, painted, or whitewashed. You can even add drapes to them if you want, says actionawnings.com.
- Flexible Ventilation – With plantation shutters, you can easily let the breeze in while still maintaining your privacy.
- Privacy Matters – You can adjust your plantation shutters to let outside light in, but keep nosy neighbours from peeking in. You can even angle them a certain way so that you can see the outside, while others can’t see in.
- Energy Saver – Plantation shutters can likewise deflect sunlight and insulate your home. You can easily adjust them to ward off the sun during warmer months and close them to serve as an extra insulation layer during the cold season.
- Low Maintenance – You can clean your shutters by using a damp cloth for wiping off dust and dirt buildup. You won’t even have to dismantle them unlike other window treatments.
- Kid-Safe – Plantation shutters don’t have strings or cords that kids can play with, which makes them safer than drapes or blinds.
- Multipurpose – You can likewise use shutters as cabinetry or space dividers. Use it to conceal your home entertainment system or cluttered shelves. You can even use them as space dividers, ensuring that air and light throughout your home is still maintained.
What’s more, plenty of homebuyers consider having shutters a great factor when looking at potential houses they can buy, which is a plus for you if you ever decide to sell your home.